Skip the Gym! Train on Trails
Our quarterly training program takes place on trails. We hike, run, stretch and meditate.
I will teach you how to prepare for nature, how to be safe, alert and aware. The trails challenge us mentally and physically. Every step is important, especially on precarious trails.
- Learn proper footing, balance and breathing.
- Build your core
- Prepare for trail runs
- Learn proper nutrition and hydration for long hikes
- Challenge yourself in nature!
Elements of the Train on Trails program:
- Each program is a 12 week cycle.
- It's fun!
- We meet once per week as a group for a guided fitness hike
- I give you one hike per week to do on your own. You record this hike using Mapmyrun.com.
- We review your fitness progress.
- You learn a lot!
- At the end of the 12 weeks, we take a challenging and exiting hike in a beautiful location.